The content on Ring2mob.com (the site) is submitted by the site users. We respect copyrights and do our best to screen any copyrighted content at our level. We also make a provision to get any copyright content removed from our site/domain.
Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you are certain that there is any content on the site that belongs to you or your company and you wish to get it removed from our site(s), we would respect the same and remove the content as soon as possible. We make it a policy to work with copyright owners to protect their intellectual property and to ensure that unauthorized content is not distributed via our network.
If you think there is any content posted on our site(s) that infringes copyright owned by you, you may send us a notice via our Feedback/Contact Us form provided here respecting DMCA for removal of the same. (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) and http://www.loc.gov/copyright for further details).
The notice must include all of the following details:
* A proof of authority by the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
* Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed by providing the exact remote URIs.
* Clear description of the content you mention for the above clause along with the proof that it is owned by "You".
* Ample information to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and a valid electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
* A statement that "the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed." (You can simply copy this statement and put it in your letter, as long as the statement is true.)
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.
Also as a good faith, we will for the future, do our best to keep the same material away from being posted on our site(s).
Please also be advised that we enforce a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of subscribers who are repeat violators.
Also please do make sure you have carefully read our Terms and Conditions provided under a link on our home page.
Once you file a notice complying to the points mentioned above, we will do our best to remove the content mentioned within 4 business days.